The Lifelong Learning Institute and the Coronado Community Center invite you to attend our Farm to Table evening of Arkansas farms fine dining.
This evening of exquisite dining will be served on September 21, 2017 at 6:00 PM at the Coronado Center Patio. (We will serve in the Grand Room at the Coronado Center should there be inclement weather.) Our Chefs for the evening will Chef Johnna from the DeSoto Club, Chef Paul from Froggy's, and Chef Elaine Nesmith from Itz Gud Fud.
All foods served during this event will be native and grown here in Arkansas. Featured farmers are: Anderson Farms, JV Farms, Charlie Joe Farmstead, Ouachita Mountain Valley Farms, Chang farms, Heirloom Acres, and Petti Jean Farms.
The Menu for the evening will be:
- Smoked Trout Mousse on Brioche with Paddlefish Caviar
- Pan Seared Duck Breast a top Johnny Cakes with Muscadine Dem Glace
- Heirloom Tomato Salad topped with Fall Field tossed in Peppered Bacon Vinaigrette with goat cheese, Grilled Stone Fruit and Fried Green Tomato Croutons
- Petite Jean Smoked Ham Stuffed Chicken Roulade, Braised Rainbow Swiss Chard, Pecan Rice Pilaf with Sweet Bee Honey Beet Salad and Jus
- Grilled Peach and Berry Crepes with White Chocolate Chantilly Crème.
We will also have Vegetarian or Vegan meals available for the evenings dinner. Menu for Vegan and Vegetarian to be released upon completion.
This event will include selected wines paired with the meal.
The cost of the event is $75.00 per person.
Click here to purchase tickets and reserve your seats!
Please come and enjoy the exquisite foods of Arkansas prepared by three superior chefs. It will be a delightful evening of fine food and listening pleasures by the Village Strings.